Opportunities to work for Aung Thit Lwin Trading Company (Mandalay)
Provides first-class service in order to push the sales of a certain product. Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele. Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales. Allows people to make inquiries as necessary.
- Understand business and translate client needs (distributors, retailers, consumers, etc.) to develop and execute strategies for sales and marketing campaigns.
- Planning and execution of sales and marketing activities including roadshows, rural marketing, Trade promotions, Exhibitions, etc. Effective & timely deployment of all promotional materials.
- Regular visits & relationship-building events with key clients. Conduct market visits.
- On-going control of annual marketing budget.
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes the product appeal to the target market
- Trains other salespeople in the art of selling
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines