Opportunities to work for Pan Tha Zin Construction Materials (Muse)
A General Manager is responsible for running day-to-day operations at a business and guiding general business strategy. Their duties include overseeing hiring and scheduling staff, tracking cash flow, and setting sales goals for their team.
General Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Developing key performance goals and managing the performance of staff
- Creating and implementing strategies for business growth
- Hiring new staff within a department or business unit
- Ensuring that departments or units deliver quality offerings to clients
- Working closely with other departments and other senior staff to retain clients
- Developing new solutions to meet client needs
- Improving internal processes for better productivity
- Overseeing large projects and interpreting performance reports
- Managing the budget and monitoring the financial health of a location.